Dear VBEX users:
Due to internal adjustments, the VBEX exchange has entered into strategic cooperation with the OKEX exchange. As a result, some users are unable to log in. The solution is as follows:
1. Any user with an OKEX account can log in directly to the VBEX exchange.
2. If the original VBEX user (registered before October 26, 2018) has “Account or Password Error” / “Unable to login” / “No such account”: a) If you have an OKEX account, you can directly trade in VBEX. Direct login to use. b) If you do not have an OKEX account, you can re-register at the VBEX Exchange (www.vbex.io).
3. For detailed questions about the wallet in the original VBEX exchange user account, please pay attention to the official announcement.
4. No transfer fees will be charged for the transfer, transfer, etc. of the VBEX exchange and the OKEX exchange.
5. The original trading mining mode and VBC are suspended. For follow-up questions, please refer to the official announcement.
Thank you for your support of VBEX!
October 26, 2018